Part Time Support Worker – Burscough
Are you passionate about good support and helping people to be the best they can be? ·
- Support worker required for a young lady who loves animals and especially horses.
- Flexible 5 hour shifts to support her at home and out & about
- Wage dependant on age, experience & qualification.
- You really don’t need experience- just have a happy, outgoing, positive attitude to life
- Interested or for more information – email email@example.com, or call Purple Umbrella on 07518 347559 and we can put you in touch.
This is a paid post for 4 hours per week to organise and support our members and their support staff who volunteer with us. You are likely to have experience of social care and you will be passionate about enabling people to achieve.
Contact the Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to apply.
Volunteer to help with Social Media and Marketing
We would love to have someone to work with us to help us with our social media and marketing – hours and commitment up to you, but we envisage a couple of hours a week.
Volunteer to help at our Activity Sessions
We would love to have more help at our activity sessions and trips out – this could be helping our members stay active at our Fit n Fun sessions at Abbey Lane, Burscough on Thursday afternoons, Doing gardening with us on Thursday mornings at the Eccy in Skelmersdale, or helping out on trips out. We are delighted to hear from people who are thinking about being support workers but not sure what’s entailed.
We can offer training and development, references and lots of fun and friendship.
Call the Chair, for further information on 07518 347559 or email email@example.com